Well the first thing to do is set up a clear mindset of not only buying these books but finishing them as well on your own. Once you are ready to do so, then I would say NCERT is the base for all your needs. You should finish NCERT first before moving on to other books. (If you don’t have NCERT books yet I recommend to buy it immediately, You can check out all the NCERT books of class 11th and class 12th here – Books. They are available for the cheapest price possible.)
Once NCERT is done and you are pretty comfortable with all the chapters then it is time to step to different level of the game. Here you need more focus, hard work and logical thinking.
These books are stated below in a order, follow that to achieve the skills required to solve JEE MAINS & ADVANCED questions –
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison Boyd
- Organic Chemistry – O.P Tandon
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R.C. Mukherjee
- Numerical Chemistry – P. Bahadur
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J.D. Lee
- HC Verma – Concepts of Physics (Part I)
- HC Verma – Concepts of Physics (Part II)
- IIT JEE Physics – DC Pandey
- Problems in General Physics – I.E. Irodov
- Physics for IIT-JEE – Resnick, Halliday, Walker.
- Problems in Physics – S.S. Krotov
- IIT Mathematics – M.L. Khanna
- Differential Calculus – A Das Gupta
- Class XI & XII Mathematics – R.D. Sharma.
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books – S.L. Loney.
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable – I.A. Maron
- Higher Algebra- Hall and Knight